Learn PHP in 17 Hours1

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Content Link

I have joined Content Link today. www.contentlink.com.

The small blue-colored text with underlines you see within my blog post's are relevant links based upon the words I have used in my blog.

When you hover over these words they pop up relevant information in the form of advertisements, which if you then click on the link within, it will take you to that site based on your desire to navigate there.

It's a very non-intrusive way to provide some additional relevant search capability, within my blog text. I wanted to test this facility for the next 30 days to see if you believe it is a good feature for my blog or not.

Please do comment back and let me know if it's a thumbs-up or thumbs-down? I will tally the results from all who comment regarding the above, and we'll see if this should be continued or not...

No comments: